W-Technology, Inc offers excellent pay, benefits, and a friendly work environment. A high growth company with rapid advancement opportunities.
Must be US citizen or permanent resident eligible for full-time employment for USA positions. Must have proficient command of English language with good communication and writing skills
Job Title: Engineer
Reports To: VP, Commercial & Technology
Employment Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Engineer works closely with co-workers, vendors, and customers in performing engineering functions including development, design, and technical documentation for internal and external use. Supports the lean process to maximize profitable growth, provides premier customer service and quality, and promotes cost reductions, continual improvement, and safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate manufacturing drawings, production/assembly manuals, and technical data sheets.
• Implements continuous improvement of existing technologies.
• Maintains drawing database.
• Contact/assist customers to evaluate design requirements and provide technical support
• Implement product changes based on customer feedback.
• Initiate and manage Engineering Change Notices (ECN).
• Determine disposition of parts in production for WTL proprietary parts
• Perform baseline testing of prototypes
• Generate Technical Reports such as test reports, technical data sheets
• Assist with guidelines and document control for departments.
• Assist/Lead project management for new developments, ensuring customer specifications are met.
• Provide input for Shop and Shop QC as needed for production, inspection, and testing
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Excellent communication skills
• Organized, self directed
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
• BSME or degree in related discipline
• Engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
• Excellent working knowledge of 3D CAD (SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
• Proficiency with MRP software.